Thursday, March 22, 2007
9:00 AM
TANPA MU HATI TELAH LETIHI don't know why I've been so
Melayu lately.
I guess,it must be hearing Warna in the mornings
They just,had to make me tear,
Memories
OMG:/
My battery's dying
And it's only 9.32 am
And I'm sitting beside
NericeAnd she's so cute!
AHAHAHA
edit/
Fuck,there's Lit now.
She's damn boring luh please.
HOW TO LISTEN?
And there's CS later
Wah biang eh
I'm so tired.
And tired.
Ok,fine.
Just, tired
edit/
And fuck,there's prac exam tomorrow
I'm all so tired,worn put and groggy
but I have yet to complete many tasks
Like printing Lit stuff
WAH LAUUUUU
And Manasa
heh,sorry,I forgot your link! just asked me:
"HEY, u knw how to go to AC barker frm our sch?"
And my dear, how the hell do you think I know eh?
But nevermind,I'm smart what :D
RIGHT MANASA?
Cos I told her bus service 48 goes there too!
And I'm tagging along with her too,
Cos I never see those types of debates before
And she just made this reamrk:
"but as long as u can understand what they're saying and dont go, OMG tht's a SUPER CUTE guy in the middle of the debate, which im sure u wont, it's fine."
Eh,I'm not so _____ okayyye
Well,desperate shall it be then.
I swear I'm damn tired that I can sleep fpr hours now
And I'm thirsty,too
I WANT TO SLEEP
But I want to talk to Sugar Pie
But I've got nth to talk about
So let me cry to myself